Have you all had a chance to check out Amy's Blogger's Quilt Festival? Sweet mercy! The last time I checked there were well over 500 quilts posted!! Can you believe that?
The BQF is in part why things have been so quiet on this end. It is like my favorite show, with all new episodes and not wanting to miss a single one!
Golly! The talent out there is off the charts!
And not only have I had so much fun viewing every one's quilts, I have had a couple projects of my own lurking in the shadows. Like a fall quilt. I finally cut into my beloved jelly roll and made a very simple block. The flannel will be the backing ... still working on it.Thanks to my big cat Easter ... I hit a few bumps in the road. And from the looks of this picture ... he does not appear the least bit repentant!
The little rascal!





I can't believe Easter would ever do anything naughty...just look at that innocent face!
ReplyDeleteI sometimes have help like that also. Kids. :) You gotta love your helpers. :)
ReplyDeleteI had that happen a couple of times... Java and a quilt on the floor just don't mix all that well, especially once she's fed and wants to play!
ReplyDeleteI just love that fabric line. Looks like the cat does too! And you're right about the BQF. So much eye candy!
ReplyDeleteI love Easter. So sweet. My cat Harry is the same way! Always wants to know what mom is sewing. ;)
ReplyDeleteI got the owl candle holder today and it is SO adorable! Thank you!!!
LOVE this quilt - that is my favorite line from Chez Moi. Wish I had gotten more of it. And doesn't every quilt need a cat to "arrange" it properly - LOL. I know that's how it is at my house.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh...this quilt is going to be marvelous! Even with Easter's help :)
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteI have missed seeing your post, but figured you must be busy working on your sewing projects!
And it looks like I was right.
As usual, this quilt is so bright and cheery. I love the colors! I think Easter liked it too:>)
ReplyDeleteyour quilt is wonderful and apparently Easter agrees!
ReplyDeleteWow! The quilts are beautiful! What a labor of love!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be such a pretty quilt, Trish!
ReplyDelete(Easter knows the same tricks as my 5-yr-old.)
Finally taking a moment to read some blogs - yours is the first one I headed to! :) I love the look of this quilt - so scrappy and warm-looking! It seems you are really spreading your wings in the quilting department - good for you!!! miss ya! :)
ReplyDelete