September 11, 2014

Back Porch Prints giveaway.

Congratulations Laura!
You are the winner!!
Today we are having a fun fat quarter bundle give a way!!  The sweet folks at The Fat Quarter Shop are offering a fat quarter bundle of Back Porch Prints by Kaye England for Wimington Prints, to my followers!  Take a peek below at all the lovely prints that will come in the bundle. 
I am truly smitten with these tiny prints!
to enter :
leave a comment below
winner will be randomly chosen 
Monday, September 15th 
giveaway closed thanks to everyone who entered

73 comments:

  1. I love the tiny prints! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful prints Patty. Please toss my name in the hat as I can think of a few things to make with these! Thanks for the chance to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this would work for a little boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric is just darling! Thank you for the opportunity to add it to my stash! (oh, and I appreciate the way you took the time to show all the fabric!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet bundle--just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this fabric. What a wonderful giveaway. I'm a 30's fabric junkie so this is my style. Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet bundle, good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first thing that popped into my head was Christmas quilt :-) Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an interesting collection that would work for Christmas or otherwise. Gotta love the versitility that way! It is a rare treat. I have my fingers crossed to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was JUST looking at this collection this morning! Oh I would absolutely love to win a fat quarter bundle of these fabrics!! I can imagine doing so much with them. Thanks Trish, xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those prints! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those prints. I would love to win some.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore these super sweet prints - so many fun projects come to mind! Thank you for for the opportunity. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these sweet little prints - I really love the Back Porch Quilt using these prints. Thank you for this giveaway. tgreen at asis dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look amazing! the vintage vibe, its lovely. Thanks for the chance to you and to the FQS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooh these wee greens are a perfect shade, the whole line is just darling

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous - I love the greens!
    Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, how adorable are these? Love the vintage look and the colors are awesome! Thank you for the chance to win! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the stripes fabrics!!! Great for the stash...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my! This fabric line is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh! I love the vintage feel of these fabrics! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love....Love these prints! Makes me think of Christmas as a child....these fabrics spark many wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful bundle with so many possibilities. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love anything Kaye England! Thank you, and I hope that whoever wins this bundle really enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful Christmas Tablerunner these Fabrics would make. Love the prints! Thank you for a chance to win these.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These prints look so vintage-y sweet I'm sure my mum would love me to make a quilt for her out of them;-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. HI, really like this neat Giveaway>great colors!
    I can see very nice Place mats from these!

    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. These prints are fabulous. Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just in time for my birthday. Love this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This collection of fabric is sew cute. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the thirties and fourties collection! I would be esstatic towin this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable prints! Would work for so many things. Thanks for the chance to win some fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  34. grazie x i tuoi lavori sono bellissimi gisella

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love those prints! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fun fabric!! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh how fun reproduction fabrics are!

    ReplyDelete
  38. How cute! Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have had my eye on this to come out! Thanks for a chance to win Trish!! Have a lovely day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh I love the 30's prints! Please enter me for a chance to win! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Totally love this vintage collection.....I would love a chance to win it
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a gorgeous range of fabrics. Thanks for the lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I rarely enter these drawings, oh but these prints certainly do pull on me!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ceeuuuuuute! Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love these fabrics! Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love vintage fabrics - wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for chance to win these beautiful fat quarters. They remind me of Thirties fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love these! They remind me of the Dick and Jane books of the early 50's. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  49. These are just so darn sweet!! I'd love to win them!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such an adorable line of fabric! What a great project they would make.

    ReplyDelete
  51. These fabrics would make the perfect vintage Christmas quilt....granny square I think!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh, I love that line! Thank you for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  53. These are just lovely and so sweet. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you on IG, you make lovely quilts! I guess I have nothing to lose by entering :)
    lifeinredshoes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Nice fabrics ! Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the designs, so pretty. I am a follower and toss my name in the hat please.

    ReplyDelete
  57. These fabrics are so sweet. I'd love to win them.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh I can see this as the Christmas Cover-up Quilt for Christmas that I am always dreaming of but have never found fabric I love....until now!!! I am a follower and thanks for the chance to win these super sweet prints.

    ReplyDelete
  59. What lovely prints, in great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I just today, saw a quilt that was made back in the 30's, that used these colors. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  61. What fun prints. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Oh yes please enter my name for a chance to win this bundle :) This is one of my favorite new fabric lines <3
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  63. Just Lovely! Would love to put them to good use! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  64. So nice! Would make a great vintage Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  65. What a beautiful line, I love the vintage vibe! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love green and this fabric line has so many pretty greens.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the vintagy prints!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Such cute, vintage-y designs! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love the vintage 30's look fabric! I would love to have this group! Thanks for the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete