Last night, I received some of the most special mail! Three quilts beautifully quilted by Kathy at Stitch by Stitch. Thank you so much Kathy! As always I adore your quilting and hug each quilt you send back my way. Love ya friend!
My bee's knees quilt 2012-2013 is especially dear to my heart. I had the privilege of sewing along with some very sweet and talented ladies in the bee's knees quilt group. Eleven of these blocks were individually sewn by each one. Then I added a few of my own blocks plus sashing and borders, to make it a larger quilt.
Thank you so much sweet girls, for the time you took to sew my fabrics together into such special blocks that are now a dear quilt. I will think of you every time I see them. And cherish my quilt always!
I have binding just waiting for a free moment to be sewn on. I can hardly wait! xoxo
What a beautiful and special quilt. I love how the brown sashing ties it all together.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely quilt Trish, and how nice that friends helped!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! I love "bee quilts". It's so fun to remember the friends that made each block. This is a stunner! :)
ReplyDeleteIt turned out wonderful Trish!
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
This is so, so pretty! And I know you are going to think of all those dear ladies every time you see it. What a special remembrance :>)
ReplyDelete