Last year I had the joy of piecing this quilt, designed by Kimberly Jolly. It was so much fun and I could hardly wait to share it with you! The pattern is available in Fon's and Porter's Easy Quilts Spring 2014 issue. Josephine is also available in a digital format that you can download here.
I hope you are having a wonderful week and staying snuggly warm in these cool temps we have been having. xo

That is a beautiful quilt and would look great in my bedroom. Thanks for the information too.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful quilt!! I do love the soft colors. Wonderful piecing Trish!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful quilt! I love how the photograph was staged.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beauty!
ReplyDeleteIt is stunning!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your quilt yesterday while I was perusing the magazine Easy Quilts at my local quilt shop. congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBe still my heart, I love the blue , grey, white color scheme and I could only HOPE to make something this beautiful after I have a little more experience...ok, a LOT more:>)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! The colors look so soft and cozy. A cup of tea, a good book and that quilt would be a perfect way to spend a cold winter afternoon.
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty! You do such beautiful piece work! And that quilting is extra pretty, too.
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty! I love the blue and white, and you did a beautiful job piecing it:)
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is amazing and I love the colors you picked. It is the perfect quilt for cozening up on the sofa with a good book. Gorgeous. Our you sure that it is an easy pattern?
ReplyDeleteYour blogging sister, Connie :)
Beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteShann
Very pretty quilt. Love the colors and the border fabric!
ReplyDeleteWow! That quilt is gorgeous! Good job.
ReplyDeleteWow! Your quilt is gorgeous! Can you tell us what fabrics you used?
ReplyDelete