13 in 2013
Did you happen to see Moda Bake Shop's 13 in 2013? There are some fabulous free tutorials over at The Moda Bake Shop, just for you!
I am so happy and humbled that two of the thirteen reader's choices are mine. smile
Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
WTG! They are all gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's so exciting. There are several on my to do list, including both of yours!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhy of course they are!!! They're adorable!!! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou create fabulous quilts! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you Trish, you do such beautiful work, I'm not at all surprised that two of your projects are featured! I can't wait to see your next project:>)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your Honey Honey Layer Cake is on my list to do for 2014. I do have a question though: when making the HST do you cut them diagonally 1st and then sew or do you use the "draw the line in the center and sew 1/4" on both sides and then cut" thus getting 2 HST of the same square? Thank you !
ReplyDeleteGreat job Trish!! So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteWell done Trish - congrats! And wishing you a new year filled with love & joy & lots of yummy makes :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Congratulations!! I love the Honey Honey Layer Cake quilt. Such pretty colors, and I love the way it's designed to go together. ~Angela~
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo! I did the #4 pattern...it was great fun and a nice cheery quilt for my niece. Love your work... :-)
ReplyDelete