January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year my dear blogging friends!  I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and are happily stepping into 2014.  Momma Mia, did 2013 go by fast or what? 
I received some very fun mail just the other day.  Kathy worked her quilting magic on two dear quilts of mine.  I absolutely love them and have put a hold on all other projects/tasks so that I can work on binding them today.  What a great way to ring in the new year!  Thank you so much Kathy!
Be sure and check out Kathy's blog Stitch by Stitch as well as her long arm quilting services.  Each month Kathy offers a fabulous special just for you.  
Enjoy the rest of your week.  
p.s.  I have a little confession to make.  With all the busyness of December, I have been camping out on my instagram a good bit.  Please feel free to drop by and or follow along if you would like.  

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year dear friend! Can't wait to see the quilts. Looking forward to a fun 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My comments keep getting posted multiple times...didn't want you to think I'm a crazy stalker fan - oh wait, I am! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see your quits, have fun doing the binding and if you have time . . . come visit and enter my Give-A-Way :)
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. Love your quilts, So much gorgeous colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. With my computer down for so long, I too, found solace in instagram. Happy New year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun! I love your Suburbs sneak peek! :) I've got to get on with mine. I still need to find a suitable backing too. Your gingham looks great. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I love getting inspired by your pretty quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see you back Trish! Love the quilt with houses on it! Will we see the whole thing when it's finished?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year. I too love the little peek of the house quilt! Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Trish to you & yours <3 I can't wait to see what quilty goodness you share with all of us this year :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Trish!! Beautiful quilts! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.