January 9, 2014

quilty fun sew along.

I am having so much fun sewing with the Quilty Fun Sew Along crowd.  It is not too late for you to hop right on in and sew along too!  You can find the instructions as well as blog post links to those individuals who are hosting that particular week, located here at the Jolly Jabber.  In addition, hop on over to the Quilty Fun Sew Along Flickr page.  Sign up and when you share your sewing on the flickr page, you will be entered to win that week's giveaway.

10 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Your cocoa cups are killing me!!!! :-) I am so happy I joined in. I am having fun and learning new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinking adorable!
    But you already knew that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, this may be my favorite so far. The mug blocks rock my world. I pinned the pillow Lori made with them and if I can't work up the gumption / courage to try the whole quilt along quilt I absolutely MUST at least try that project. I adore these colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors and prints are absolutely gorgeous! That will be one happy sampler :) This quilty fun sew along is too much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just crusin' on this one!!! It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's getting cuter and cuter. I got the book for Christmas and need to get started!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like so much fun! I need to buy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is going to be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These blocks are great! Your colors and piecing are just beautiful. Can't wait to see it all put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your blocks and fabrics are the sweetest!! Hope you are having a lovely weekend and have a great start to the week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.