Hello and Happy Friday! Just dropping in this morning to let you all know that I will be closing my little etsy shop : natnkat. It has been so much fun creating for my little shop but I am taking a different direction with my sewing. With that said, I am offering a 30% off discount on all the items listed. Just enter coupon code : thirtypercentoff.
Thank you to those who
have supported my little shop!
Have a fabulous weekend! xo

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the deleted message. But I meant to say, I am so happy for you!! So glad I have one of your little crochet pincushions on my sewing table!! Excited to see your new venture!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to see your shop close, but super excited to see where your sewing is going to lead you!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSorry to see you closing shop but you can always reopen if the whim strikes!
ReplyDeleteWishing you well in the new direction with your lovely sewing.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend ~ FlowerLady
Can't wait to see what you are doing next!!! good luck.
ReplyDeleteExciting days ahead! The best to you!!!!!!!!! Hugs and blessings.......................
ReplyDeleteI'm also enjoying a pincushion from your shop. Every time I see it, I think of you! :) I'm excited for what is to come with your sewing.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your next sewing steps!
ReplyDelete