Another work in progress, though not fabric related, is my little summer garden. We recently had a storm with strong winds, that ended up knocking all the (15) tomato plants over. I spent Monday morning, carefully re-staking the plants and cleaning up what I could. While doing so, I discovered two large cucumbers tucked under the other plants. I had been waiting on my cucumbers to grow and had no idea, there were two giant ones just waiting to be picked. Every night this week I have had sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and a little balsamic vinaigrette with dinner. De-licious! I can hardly wait for the larger tomatoes to turn red!
I hope you are having a lovely week.
Thanks so much for dropping by.
xoxo
p.s. I have a new listing in my little shop.




We have a few blossoms on our tomatoes, your garden is so far ahead of ours!
ReplyDeleteI love your little houses, the happy go lucky fabrics ar so cute. Your garden is also ahead of ours. We have one tomato turning red so far, all the rest are still green.
ReplyDeleteThose veggies look yummy! Enjoy your garden:)
ReplyDeleteLove,love,the little house blocks;)
Your houses look great. Can not wait to see what you are up to my dear. I so love cucumbers and tomatoes. I am missing having a garden this year.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Love your little houses! Our garden is far behind too. I think we might have some zucchini ready to pick in a few days but that's all so far.
ReplyDeleteThat's how I like eating my tomatoes & cucumbers too! I usually add a splash of olive oil & garlic also. :)
ReplyDeleteYour houses look great. You're making me want to move mine to the top of my to do list! :)
What fun house blocks! Are those vintage fabrics! Our tomatoes are just growing...yours look yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love your little houses Trish! That pattern is on my to-do list (along with about a zillion other things). The Happy Go Lucky fabrics are a perfect choice - looking forward to seeing the progress.
ReplyDelete