This quilt is so special to me! The materials are from dear people in my life. Then quilted by Kathy who worked her beautiful quilting magic! (I love my quilt Kathy!! Thank you so much!!)
I want to also say thanks to the girls who have emailed me asking to see the quilt finished. You have been so sweet and patient, waiting until now.
I hope you don't mind, but this was such a special project, that I deliberately did not hurry along the process. I wanted to enjoy every moment. And that is just what I did.
Have a lovely weekend.
Thanks so much for visiting.





Trish, Your quilt is so beautiful! I need to make one too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely quilt love the fabrics you've used x
ReplyDeleteIt is so lovely. It looks great on that bed, too. Like a perfect place to rest and pet the quilt.
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is gorgeous and I love your choice of fabrics. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! It's gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the finished product with us & for giving us information on backing, etc. This is another of those tutorials on my to do list.
ReplyDeleteI love this quilt so much Trish! I am sure there is an easy way to get the blocks to go on the diagonal like that, but I sure would love some tips. Did you already do a tutorial on this?
ReplyDeleteFound the tutorial! Yay:>) I HAVE to make this quilt!
ReplyDeleteI like that quilt , it looks so clean. I don't like complicated, I really appreciate simplicity and clean looks though very colorful your quilt...
ReplyDeleteLove it, and glad you wrote a tutorial for it too!
ReplyDeleteOh my - this is such a beautiful quilt - and that binding....perfect choice! Thank you for letting me contribute to all the love that went in to it. xxoo
ReplyDeleteCute! I love your fabric choices!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fresh breathe of air! Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Your quilt turned out beautifully.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Absolutely gorgeous! All of your quilts are beautiful and it is obvious that all are handmade with love. From your beautiful quilts to your expressions of faith and openness about your daughter, your blog has quickly become my favorite.
ReplyDelete