May 5, 2013

sunday stash.

These happy little houses make me smile! I can't stop looking at them. hmm. What to make?!  
This print comes from the so happy together by deena rutter for Riley Blake
Our windows have been open, the weather is simply divine and I have been sewing a quilt that is heading to quilt market in less than a couple of weeks.  I have so many little secrets that I am about to pop!  I can't wait to share them with you.  smile.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Our windows are wide open too, Earl mowed the lawn for the first time last night, and we are elbow deep in fresh dirt as we rework the flower beds and divide perennials. A couple more months of work, and then I'm home to sew! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this fabric...it looks handprinted :) I can't wait to hear your secrets...I can only guess ;P
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute print! It would look nice for a certain backing, you think? :) Can't wait to see your projects. Have a wonderful Sunday! Enjoy the weather-soon enough it will be HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is adorable! Sounds exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest fabric ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute fabric. You always gather the most fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute...I love house fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riley Blake has some ot the cutest fabric! Can't wait to hear about your secrets :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 05, 2013

    Haven't seen that one....where have I been!????? Very tough decision on how to cut! Hugs, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Riley Blake house material! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.