May 6, 2013

monday.

Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a nice weekend.  I am still trying to figure out where mine went - wink!  Friday and Saturday I spent sewing and Sunday was a day to just relax and enjoy the lovely weather we are having.  
 
A chilly day in May seems a bit odd down here in the south, so I am taking full advantage of every single sweet breeze that blows my way.  Pretty soon the heat will kick in and the a/c will be on. 
My friend Jocelyn (hi Jocelyn!) and I are creating Happy Go Lucky Suburbs together, across the miles.  I have been aching to get started but one thing has led to another preventing me from doing so.  I am really hoping to squirrel away some time this week to get my cutting started.  This is going to be so much fun!  We are each choosing 2 houses to make exactly the same (hers and mine) and then we will keep the rest a secret until we finish.  Isn't that so much fun?!  I'm so excited!
My little zipper pouch sold quickly *yay* so I decided to list another one.  I absolutely love making these!  I was thinking about making sets that would include a matching tissue cover and zipper pouch.
What do you think??  

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Trish - Such lovely photos this morning <3. I think selling sets of pouches & tissue holders is a great idea :) I can't wait to see your 'Suburbs' quilt come together. Enjoy your day :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can't wait either. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty post to look at while I enjoy my morning tea. Lots to love here, and I'm so glad I've stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea about your house quilt ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project to work on!! Can't wait to see the progress :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish
    Love the eye candy photos particularly those lovely pillows and bench. The quilt sounds great look forward to seeing it!
    Liv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love that bench full of scrummy cushions ... Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pretty bench of sweet pillows!! Those suburbs are so cute!! Looking forward to seeing yours!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful pile of cushions on the bench. So colourful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bench is so cute. Oh my I love that zipper pouch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.