Today's shopping theme is all about little boys and little girls! So grab your cup of coffee and enjoy some online shopping from a few fabulous shops.
One of the many things I just love about Green Fairy Quilts, is that you can pre-order up coming fabric lines, and receive free shipping once they are available. Celebration by Bunny Hill Designs is scheduled to ship July/August.
Celebration boy fat quarter bundle and junior jelly
Celebration girl fat quarter bundle and junior jelly
The Fat Quarter Shop has some super cute layer cakes that take the guess work out of fabric choices. I think that is the hardest part in the quilting process for me.
for a little boy choice : Snips and Snails
(ships in September)for a little girl choice : Briar Rose
now this one really tugs at my heart - those frogs, those bumble bees, those sweet little strawberries ... oy.
(ships in July)I recently purchased two yard of :
Polka Dot Stitches Gingham in Blue by Riley Blake Designs. I absolutely love it! However there are only 4 yards available, so you better hustle over there if you would like to make a purchase. It would be a wonderful backing to your little guy's quilt!
Donna over at Donna's Lavender Nest has created an
adorable fat quarter bundle with 5 different fabrics from the Mary Rose Collection by Quilt Gate and 4 different gingham's with polka dots from Hill Farm. Aren't those the softest sweetest fabrics together? Donna has also listed a half yard bundle, for your sewing needs. I am envisioning a precious baby girl quilt, a darling pillow, and nursery accessories.
For your professional longarm quilting needs, Kathy over at stitch by stitch is running a special for the month of May :
April Showers bring.....
May FLOWERS: This month's special
is 20% off any quilt with a floral fabric.
May FLOWERS: This month's special
is 20% off any quilt with a floral fabric.
Lastly, I have listed a zipper pouch in my little etsy shop. Perfect for a little girl to fill (I just happened to photograph it with two items I can't live with out - wink).
I really love making these pouches and hope to add more to my little shop.
I really love making these pouches and hope to add more to my little shop.
Happy Saturday Shopping!
xoxo












All these faborc lines are just beautiful, good to know that Green Fairy Quilts lets you pre-order with free shipping! I have my eye on a line coming out in the fall. Love tyhe fabric you used for the pouch:>)
ReplyDeleteI love your zipper pouches. They are so adorable! :) Looks like it went fast.
ReplyDeleteI just love the new Heather Ross line!! Can't wait for it to come out!! Sweet zipper pouch!! Happy weekend to you Trish! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting - you're the very best!
ReplyDeleteLove the fabrics. So glad I found Donna through you. Love her shop.
ReplyDelete