I've never sewn a pocket rod either! Wish I was sitting next to you :) (again)
That's a very pretty quilt you are working on. I've never done this before, either.
Well done you! And that fabric is just gorgeous.. have fun learning xx
Good job Trish!!!!....I love to learn too:)
I have never made a rod pocket before, maybe that should be on my list! Your quilt looks pretty!
Woohoo! Yay for you! I love learning new things, too.
I have never made a pocekt rod either! Can't wait to see yours.P.S.....We are so tired of the rain! Hope you guys are staying dry.Stefanie
Looks so pretty, and I can't wait to see the quilt! Happy sewing! xo Heather
Someone once told me that learning something new every day keeps you young! Your quilt looks scrumptious! Can't wait to see it. xoxo
What a pretty quilt! I have never sewed a rod pocket! What is that blue fabric? It's gorgeous!
Yay! Looks like it's going well!
Pretty backing!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
I've never sewn a pocket rod either! Wish I was sitting next to you :) (again)
ReplyDeleteThat's a very pretty quilt you are working on. I've never done this before, either.
ReplyDeleteWell done you! And that fabric is just gorgeous.. have fun learning
ReplyDeletexx
Good job Trish!!!!....I love to learn too:)
ReplyDeleteI have never made a rod pocket before, maybe that should be on my list! Your quilt looks pretty!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Yay for you! I love learning new things, too.
ReplyDeleteI have never made a pocekt rod either! Can't wait to see yours.
ReplyDeleteP.S.....We are so tired of the rain! Hope you guys are staying dry.
Stefanie
Looks so pretty, and I can't wait to see the quilt! Happy sewing! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteSomeone once told me that learning something new every day keeps you young! Your quilt looks scrumptious! Can't wait to see it. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty quilt! I have never sewed a rod pocket! What is that blue fabric? It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYay! Looks like it's going well!
ReplyDeletePretty backing!
ReplyDelete