February 13, 2013

fabulous shops.

I really really really really really really really really ... want this kit!  Not in the budget, but boy is it a cutie!!  Shabby Fabrics has many fun kits to choose from.
* FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRE-ORDER FABRICS *
Avalon by Fig Tree & Co is just gorgeous (I am using some for a Moda Bake Shop pattern)Green Fairy Quilts offers free shipping on all pre-ordered fabrics.  They have fabulous prices and amazing sales
Fashionable Fabrics has a wide selection of super fun novelty printsBusytown A to Z tugs at my heart.  What special memories I have reading these books to my children when they were much younger.
For Your Shower in Blue from Play Date Collection by Dear Stella makes me giggle.  It is such a whimsical print.
Be still my heart!  Lori Holt's circle rulers are now available! The circle ruler set includes four circle templates : 2.5" circle, 5" circle, 7" circle, and 10" circle.  PLUS ruler set comes with and exclusive FREE pattern by Lori Holt called, Lots of Dots Quilt.  The rulers and pattern come packaged in a cute, reusable zipper bag!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, especially when you are talking about fabric and quilting and sewing supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many wonderful things! You're not helping my fabric lockdown any! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man- I NEED those circle rulers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered the circle rulers yesterday...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kit is soooo pretty! I love those fabrics:>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.