Right back at you ; ) I'm so glad you have a relationship with your daughter. The journal is a great idea. p.s. I had a baby on June 13 too but a different year.
And a very Happy Valentine's Day to you, also! Lovely post! Hugs, Doreen
Same to you Trish! Have a lovely day!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day Trish!! xo Heather
Hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentines Day Trish! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
happiest of valentine days to you, miss trish!xomolly
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
Right back at you ; ) I'm so glad you have a relationship with your daughter. The journal is a great idea.
ReplyDeletep.s. I had a baby on June 13 too but a different year.
And a very Happy Valentine's Day to you, also! Lovely post! Hugs, Doreen
ReplyDeleteSame to you Trish! Have a lovely day!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day Trish!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteHope your Valentine's Day is wonderful!
ReplyDelete♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentines Day Trish! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ReplyDeletehappiest of valentine days to you, miss trish!
ReplyDeletexo
molly