December 1, 2012

today.

 (Honey Honey by Kate Spain - available in January)
Here is a little peek at what I am working on, a Moda Bake Shop tutorial that will post in January.  
In addition, I am working on Christmas sewing and crochet.  Just not enough hours in a day.
With that said, simple life saturday will be on hold until January.  Simplifying our lives, means balance right?!
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with that stack of pretty fabric. Yes, balance is good & we all understand this is a busy time of the year. Hope you have a wonderful, productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Trish
    i love the post :D
    Please comment on my blog i really want comments from you please do it
    Thank you Ella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important to enjoy the season and not let it overtake us! I'll be looking forward to your Moda Bakeshop tutorial in January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, somedays I feel like I am going in circles!! Just trying to have fun while doing it!! Honey Honey is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Honey Honey so gorgeous?!!!

    Glad you will get a little break. I checked a couple more things off my list today, but I'm still not caught completely up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey Honey is so pretty! Can't wait to see your next tutorial!

    The month of December is all about balance, and it's sooo important to remember to squeeze in time to do what we love!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabric...Excited to see what you are cooking up. I have been working on a few projects myself..smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. You busy little bee. How fun is it to work with fabric not yet out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.