Topics will range from being mindful of the simplicity a day offers to how you might organize your life in a way that brings about more productivity. Some may present a challenge to take, while others are only a matter of tapping into what benefits our family most.
I understand there are a great deal of blogs out there who are specifically posting on this topic, and I don't pretend to know a lot, but the examples I plan to share have worked out beautifully for our family and the results have enriched our lives.
I hope that you will also benefit from what I will share and visit often. I look so forward to hearing your own ideas.
Does this sounds like something you may
be interested in? Do you also have nuggets
of gold that have worked well for you,






What a wonderful thing for you to do...I'm looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteI'm also looking forward to this series.
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady Lorraine
These are the most darling little pictures. I just adore them. :) I'm looking forward to your 'nuggets'. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Trish!! What a wonderful idea!! Your illustrations for this post are adorable and I am looking forward to making my life a simple life :) xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, I am always looking for ways to simplify. I am looking forward to what you have to share already...:O)
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like some wonderful Saturday reading, Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so looking forward to these posts...Saturday is the perfect day for them too! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful, Trish. I'll enjoy reading what you're going to share. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jenny
I look forward to reading this series :) Thanks for taking the time to do this. The pictures you chose for this post are so adorable - I love the soft watercolor look :)
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
YES.
ReplyDeleteYes! I will look forward to this. I know you and I are a lot alike and have a lot of the same views on life so I know I will love this series. Please share.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea, I'm looking forward to next Saturday already :-)
ReplyDeletexx
I agree -- great idea. I love your blog and will look forward to this on Saturday. It's helpful all around when we share.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a wonderful topic! I think sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back and ask yourself,"how can I simplify?" The answer isn't always easy, and it usually means giving up something you thought you wanted. But the peace you get from doing that is almost always worth the price.
ReplyDeleteOh yes! I have been working on living simpler myself, it's very liberating isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHappy October! What a great series! Looking forward to it! Oh, I love the zipper pouch you made, too! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI am in favor of that since I know we all live such a busy, busy life. With all that I do I try to sit down & have tea from my pretty pink rose tea for one set & think of all the Blessings I have been blessed with. Thanks for your website I enjoy it very much.
ReplyDeleteSusan ~ Sunny California ":)