September 28, 2012

the simple life.

There are very few things I will loose sleep over in life.
You will never find me outside a store at midnight, Christmas shopping.
Even most of the Summer Olympics was recorded and watched the following day.
That all changed once Tasha Horsley (a little sweetness) created her darling "The Simple Life" fabric line!
I feel like Sheldon outside Penny's door.
knock . knock . knock
Penny!
knock . knock . knock
Penny!
knock . knock . knock
Penny! 
only instead of "Penny" 
ha ha ha
I am so excited to say ... "The Simple Life" is available this month over at The Fat Quarter Shop!  There is : yardage, fat quarter bundles, 10" stackers, 5" stackers, and rolie polies (2.5" strips).

ps.  I ordered two charm packs ... 
will you be ordering some too?
I am finding that charm packs are a great 
way to stretch my budget and still have 
a nice little amount of a special fabric.  
Plus now I can save my pennies between 
today and March for the next adorable 
line that Tasha created ...
Are they not the cutest??  
I LOVE that The Fat Quarter Shop will notify 
you when a particular item comes available!

knock . knock . knock
fat quarter shop
knock . knock . knock
fat quarter shop
knock . knock . knock
fat quarter shop

16 comments:

  1. cute...adorable...sweet as...knock knock knock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sweet fabrics!No wonder you can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh too cute!! I bought charm packs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fabric is adorable! I don't blame you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish!! You are going to LOVE it!!! Knock Knock, Cuteness!!! I love Sheldon :)
    xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with that little girl feeding the chicks, been dying to get my hands on this for months. And, yes, I ordered already too :) Bazinga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand. That's exactly how I felt about the Denyse Schmidt lines at JoAnns! I literally got sick to my stomach with anxiety over wether or not I could get there before it was all gone.

    I love these too....off to FQS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is very pretty fabric! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Simple Life line, too...my two charm packs should be arriving today! Although I couldn't justify the fq bundle, I did order some fat quarters of my favorites from Quilt Essentials...they have a "build your own" fat quarter bundle deal that is terrific...if they get the fabric I often just get a mini bundle of my fav's!

    PS When I first saw the post title I thought, oh, good...Trish has ideas on simplifying our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a little disturbing to me that I know who Sheldon is, and when I read your post today I can actually hear his voice...! LOVE this little line....refreshing. Thanks for the heads up on the Fat 1/4 Shop - love this place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I like the idea of those colors for my someday sewing room. But I am betting I end up darker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! but I can't buy anymore fabric until I finish about 3 quilts I have in progress (stalled!). I always love seeing what you dowith different collections though:>)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous fabrics! Will just have to make a bit more room in my cupboard for these!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. <-----is jealous! I am putting a FQ pack and a couple of charms of this line on my Christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Miss Tasha has the sweetest fabrics, and I am looking forward to playing and creating with some, too!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.