What started as cleaning out cabinets, turned into a painting morning. It's so good for my soul! I love to paint and have not done so for a real long time. Since I have been wanting a Christmas sign to hang outside my front door, I was hoping to incorporate you into the matter.
The sign that will hang (you can see the white board in the background-the primer is still drying) will be vertical and I would like it to consist of only one word.
What one word reminds you the very most of Christmas?
I can't wait to hear your ideas!
Back to organizing. Easter has been the sweetest little helper! He likes to be in the middle of it all.
*word was chosen - go here to read*


"Emmanuel" because it means God with us!
ReplyDeleteJoy!
ReplyDeletePeace. The world needs peace
ReplyDeleteThe word that pops into my head is "Rejoice"
ReplyDelete"Emmanuel" is mine too! For me it is all-encompassing, it sums up all the joys of the celebration of Christmas :-)
ReplyDeleteBut I also love "peace", "joy" and "love" too!
Have fun making your sign,
xx
Share is the first word in my mind. Barbara from Italy
ReplyDeleteBelieve
ReplyDeleteRemember
ReplyDeleteI was going to say Joy, but after reading Sue's comment, I'm with her! HOPE sums up so much in our world today!
ReplyDeleteI've always loved the word Noel.
ReplyDelete'Noel' was the first word to pop into my head, but I think Leslie has a better word :)
ReplyDeleteI was racking my brain trying to come up with something....after reading the ideas above I'm voting for Emmanuel! Don't know why I didn't think of that but if God is with us, the meaning of the word, then we have hope, peace, etc. It's the ideal one "big picture" word that includes the others-in my opinion. Can't wait to see what you decide to go with & I love reading all the comments...everyone has offered great ideas.
ReplyDeleteHolly...I have a cousin born on Christmas day named Holly Noel. I always wanted to have her name. Smiles...Renee
ReplyDelete"Magical" popped into my head but I really like "believe" too.
ReplyDeleteJOY !
ReplyDeleteFamily!
ReplyDeleteMine is Emmanuel, now I'm hearing that beautiful song in my head...
ReplyDeleteBELIEVE....and yes I do!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Believe but I see that others have that too.
ReplyDeleteSo I will change it up and say "Just Believe" or "Always Believe".
I have several words. Hard to choose one. Believe is a good one. Baby is another one I love. And Noel. They all sound pretty when you say them, too.
ReplyDeleteFor me it would be Merry...I can't wait to see what you create!
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
I vote for BELIEVE!
ReplyDeleteBEHOLD!
ReplyDelete