October 1, 2012

monday.

Happy October to you all!  This is by far my favorite month of the year.  It is when the days begin to cool and the air is crisp.  It is perfect outdoor weather, down here in the south.  
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.  We had a good bit of rain, so I spent the better part indoors, crocheting a custom order for a dear friend.  I just love making these crochet granny square pincushions and so excited to send them on their way to a good home.
Thank you so much for your sweet response to my upcoming series.  I am really looking forward to it and it blesses my heart that you are as well.


xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I just love granny squares! This one looks vary fallish..one of these days I'm going to have to order one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me - I LOVE your crochet items and I get this little lovely! thanks....my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such squares definitely take me back a few(?) years!! Ha! I think there are many who are embracing such projects as we remember "the days"......hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're real cute, such a lovely gift idea
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy October, Trish! Love this pretty little package...very yummy and autumnal!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a Happy October to you too! Your little pincushions are so adorable, and just perfect in those autumnal colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great color combination for your cute pincushion. Autum is here and I am really excited for the change!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.