October 2, 2012

calling in sick.

I will be back in a few days.  
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're poorly Trish - I hope you get well quickly.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Rest & take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor you, get well soon & rest up :)
    Lots of love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, so sorry to hear you're not well. Take care and hope you are up & about and feeling lots better soon.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish...I hope you are feeling much better soon lovely...there are so many nasty viruses doing the rounds at the moment!...Thank you so much too for calling by my blog today and taking part in the Giveaway and Good Luck!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. get better soon...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. feel better soon. xo heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings and hugs coming your way;-}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying quick healing for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Trish, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving all those nice comments! Hope your not down for too long. Maybe you can crochet in bed??? Feel better : )
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drink lots and lots of clear liquids....but, you already know that! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh hon, feel better soon! I wish I lived close enough to bring you some of my magic chicken noodle soup! Sending hugs:>{

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feel better soon dear! :)
    Hugs and Smiles,
    Shann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no!!! I hope it's not serious! Feel better soon, sweet friend. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no :( I hope you feel better soon.
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww Trish hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prayers, hugs & kisses being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Get well soon, Trish! Barbara from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  19. praying for swift recovery...
    hugs
    jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.