September 27, 2012

made.



  On Wednesday, when I should have been doing my laundry, I was side tracked by making my very first, fully lined (seams hidden), zippered pouch.
I absolutely love it!  It will be perfect for my misc. projects that manage to be toted around with me.
measures 8" x 12"

ps.  note to self ... buy more zippers

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Very Very Cute! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-yute! Priority for doing laundry always falls below sewing, didn't anyone ever tell you that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you!!! They make great gifts too

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love that gingham fabric! For your first try you did great. I'd be lucky to get the zipper attached and hidden seams....forget about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! Laundry is NOT important. Cute zippy pouches are :)xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are fun to make and a good use for scraps of fabric that you just adore. Very pretty in the black check.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish, your pouch is awesome! I love the colors and the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm right there with you, Trish! I need more zippers too. Good job on your bag. It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! I'm no good with zippers - must learn properly sometime!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's just lovely...and such a great size...I bought a whole bunch of zippers awhile back...colored and cream...so I won't run out for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ordered a bunch of zippers from a vender on Etsy just for this very reason. =) I don't know them personally, but I was happy with the price and the shipping was super fast!

    zipit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. And what a WONDERFUL job you did with it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trish, your pouch is so neat. I need to make more of them - I made several awhile back and sold them at a craft show. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to put in a zipper. It had been a long time since I had done that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.