September 26, 2012

(mostly) wordless wednesday.


I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Thanks for dropping by to visit.
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I really love your blocks, pretty fabrics :)
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! Your quilt WIP is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blue blocks Trish, that is going to be one cute quilt!! Your tissue holder is very sweet and your nail polish very pretty!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! Another cute quilt? Love it! I need to paint my toes for fall. Love your color:>) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gray! :) And your blue squares are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blocks! Oh that's a wonderful nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing....love the blocks. Am ready to get back to my knitting (sox), too! The "mostly" part is always me, also! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In keeping with your wordless Wednesday theme, I have one word:
    LOVELY !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty blocks! I see a Row Along button. Have you done your Row 3? I just posted my pictures on my blog of Row 3 today. Thanks for sharing!

    Cheery wave from
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the blocks and the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blocks and such pretty fabric combinations. The pretty little fabric tissue holder I bought from your shop a while ago is in my bag and often used, I love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty things to look at here, hope you day was a happy one, too!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blocks and sweet tissue holder!! Happy crocheting! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.