September 24, 2010

a bartering story - with Mary

I could hardly wait to begin my little scheduled programing of the bartering that has been going on around here.  I will be listing and sharing each Friday, for the next month, unless the bartering continues!  Then it will just keep on going - smile!
This week I would like to share the trading that went on between Mary and I.  What fun it was looking at all the fabric photos she sent my way and such a joy to package up my beloved lanyards then ship them off to her.  Not to mention that she was one of the zipper pull winners of my little give a way over at Jodi's.


Thank you so much Mary!  I really enjoyed the process of trading!  I love the fabrics you sent and have immediate plans for them all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful! The one on the lower right looks like feed sack fabric and you got some french general! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.