February 16, 2009

MY FIRST GIVE-A-WAY


Today I am giving away a beautifully, handcrafted, Psalm 23 bracelet. I wear my Psalm 23 bracelet as a precious reminder of the presence of the Lord in my own life.

Each Swarovski crystal represents a word in this beloved Psalm.

Please leave a comment between today and Thursday and I will announce a winner on Friday morning.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd (clear),
I shall not be in want,
He makes me lie down in green (green) pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters (blue),
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness (clear)
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death (black),
I will fear no evil;
for You are with me;
Your rod and your staff (brown),
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil (yellow);
my cup overflows (purple).
Surely goodness and love (pink)
will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord (gold) forever.

57 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia Anne,

    The bracelet is BEAUTIFUL!!! I would love to have a chance to win it. Have a GREAT Monday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelet is beautiful! Thanks for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bracelet. Count me in :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that bracelet is beautiful! Please enter me in the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! What a great give away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I huried over here when I read about your giveaway. What a gorgeous-meaningful piece of jewelry. There is so much about the 23rd Psalm I love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Bracelet. I have some your jewelry & love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw you on Beth Moore's blog and thought I would drop by....

    Please enter me in the chance to win the beautiful Psalm 23 bracelet.

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love giveaways! I never win them, but it's fun to see other people's blogs and see what's going on out in the big, wide world!

    I'm going to do my first giveaway with my 100th post...about 20 posts from now. Need to find something extraordinary.

    That bracelet is lovely; and the symbolism makes it even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable bracelet. I love jewelry that has meaning especially.

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful bracelet! Enter me in your sweet give-a-way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw you on the Beth Moore blog and thought I'd sign up.

    Thanks for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been waiting for this post since your last teaser post :) What a fantastic bracelet. You did a wonderful job on it...I envy jewelry crafters, I don't have that talent. Definately put my name in the hat for this! Hugs :)

    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tricia Anne,

    I came over from the LPM blog. Saw that you had a giveaway and wanted to visit a new blog. Your blog is beautiful and I look forward to visiting it more.

    The bracelet is gorgeous and how awesome to wear as a reminder of our Lord.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is your first give-a-way and my first time posting a comment on a blog. The chance to win your wonderful, meaningful bracelet was worth leaving my comfort zone. Thanks for motivation to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet of you and a lovely bracelet..awesome reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful giveaway..enter me please!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good evening,
    I linked over to you from LPL. I love the bracelet! Can you hear me saying, "Oh, Oh, me, me. Pick me."

    Peace,
    Kim Feth
    Apex, NC
    fethfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. YES, I would love a chance to win your first give away! It's beautiful! Thanks for the shot at it!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bracelet is BEAUTIFUL! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful bracelet--I have a friend who would LOVE that! For that matter, so would I...but if I win it, I will give it to my friend L. :)

    Happy anniversary!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful braclet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Anniversary (a little late). Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Tricia Anne,
    Thanks for visiting my blog!! That is a beautiful bracelet!! I think you should feel okay sewing without a pattern...I make most of my things without one. Love the milkglass vase and birdhouse-great finds!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, what a great giveaway! It is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes Yes, you're a very talented lady. Your handmade jewelry is quite pretty, but knowing their made with God's talent he shared with you is even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  28. this bracelet is beautiful! Count me in! :)
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tricia Anne,

    It's beautiful! Just beautiful.

    Kimba

    ReplyDelete
  30. My daughter's 18th birthday is coming up and she would love it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Saw your post on the LPM blog, what a wonderful thing you are doing, it is amazing how we can make things to Glorify our Heavenly Father. I enjoyed visiting your post and I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet bracelet! I love it.
    You have a great blog here.
    Congratulations on your anniversary too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. How pretty and meaningful!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, isn't your blog just the cutest thing??? Just found it by clicking thru Kimba's.....I was born in MS!!! And the bracelet is oh.so.beautiful!!!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  35. I also saw your comment on Beth Moore's blog and just had to see what it was a Siesta was giving away on her blog. Very neat bracelet/idea.

    Linda LaFrombois
    ("Linda in MN")

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi there, glad I found your blog :) gorgeous bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi there, thanks for stopping by. My hubby was in the Army, National Guard, and ROTC in college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to have a chance at winning your beautiful creation! IF you are in the mood for a swap stop by and join in on my first ever swap!
    xoxo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  39. beautiful bracelet! happy anniversary!...i stopped by from beth moore's blog...i was just wondering why you are having a first give-away? God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This was my first visit to your blog and I have been blessed! The bracelet is beautiful!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi! Found your blog through Debbie's...love the bracelet, but I love your blog!! Love the colors and the other posts I read!! Thanks for leaving a comment on her blog so I could find you!

    ReplyDelete
  42. That is so pretty, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Clicked over to you from Beth Moore's blog.

    Love that bracelet! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  44. That's a beautiful bracelet! Did you make it???

    So good to hear from you - I've missed keeping up on your blog. Slowly but surely I'm catching up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Tricia Anne~
    I love Psalm 23! And that is a very beautiful bracelet. :) Did you come up with this idea? It's wonderful! I hope your week is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for the give-away! That bracelet is SO pretty! Hope to win!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the meaning behind this bracelet. Your work is beautiful! Please enter me in the giveaway.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  48. such a cool bracelet! I love jewelry, but jewelry with meaning--well, that's just good stuff!! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful bracelet. Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I just stumbled across your blog and love it!!! Count me in on the bracelet give-a-way. It is so pretty.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh, the LORD IS MY SHEPERD...HE kept me from getting injured in my wreck last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Dear Anonymous~
    I am so glad that you are safe even in your accident. Thank you for sharing. God is so good! My Shepherd indeed. :o)
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi, Followed your link from the Nester, a little new to the blogging stuff. Very inspired by all the wonderful things I have seen on your site. The bracelet is beautiful, please enter me in the chance to win!
    Love and Blessings, Debbie in Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
  54. LOVE it! It is absolutely beautiful and I love the meaning with it. please enter me in your give-away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.