The "Friends Award" recognizes that:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find friends
and be friends. They are not interested
in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that
when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,
even more friendships will be propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight more and include
this cleverly written text into the body of
the award."
Typically, this is the moment I would list some of my friends in blogland and pass this sweet award along. The only thing is ... I can't seem to choose just 8! I have been so fortunate to have met some of the nicest ladies recently that it would be hard to choose between them. So if you are reading my blog today, please take a moment to receive this award, from me to you! :o) Your friendships, new and old, have been such a blessing to me!
NOW FOR THE WINNER!
(COMPLIMENTS OF RANDOM.ORG AND MY SON PRESSING
THE BUTTON ON MY MOUSE-THANKS A TON NATHAN!)
THE WINNER IS ...

MARTHA AT SO LOVELY CREATIONS
(COMPLIMENTS OF RANDOM.ORG AND MY SON PRESSING
THE BUTTON ON MY MOUSE-THANKS A TON NATHAN!)
THE WINNER IS ...
MARTHA AT SO LOVELY CREATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS MARTHA!!
Congrats, Martha! Love the bracelet!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Martha!! Lucky girl :)!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner and to you for your blog award!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Martha, and to you. Blessings, Marlo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award and to the give away winner! Fun!
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your most encouraging comments on my blog. Sometimes I'm not so sure about retelling the story, but I know that there are so many people hurting. Raising teenage daughters to love who they have been created is sometimes like fighting a losing battle.Praying for your beautiful daughter too.