
I have been sewing a lot lately. And every time I reach for my pins, they are still in the original, little, plastic, container that they came in. I don't want to sound like a sewing snob, but I just do not want a little tomato looking thing to put my pins in. So I created a pin cushion. After sewing one for me, I started to wonder if other people would like one.
So, before I put them on Etsy, with my jewelry, I want to pose a question to you. Do you think I should list pin cushions? They measure 5" x 5" and I was going to charge $10.00 each. So please tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing your ideas. :o)
That is so cute:)!
ReplyDelete-sandy toe
I love it! My mama still has the little tomato...what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI think they're cute. I think you should give it a try. Mimi
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to You!!! You won my 100th post Giveaway!!! :) Yay! Send me an e-mail and I'll be mailing it right out to you!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Stacey
Loved your thrifty finds below, can't wait to see what you do with the birdhouse. I LOVE the platter your pin cushion is on! Since I'm not one that sews I have no idea on the pricing. I'm one to give it a try and see! Never know til you do.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is adorable and I say go for it!
ReplyDeleteyes, I totally love it. My mom says she has the red tomato, I remember it too. I think $10 is good. Thanks for you sweet comment as always.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I think it's worth $10. I finally got my first pincushion from a dear friend at Christmas. I don't know how I've managed to live this long without one.
ReplyDeleteKimba
I think that is so cute! They would probably do well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning Stacey's drawing. It's a great package.
ReplyDeleteLeAnn
I'VE ALWAYS DISLIKED THOSE TOMATO PIN CUSHIONS TOO. YOURS IS LOVELY
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR COMING TO MY PLACE.
LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER.
HUGS FROM MAINE
http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/
Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDelete~Michelle
Cute! Definitely better than the tomato!
ReplyDeleteYES, put them on etsy for SURE!!
ReplyDelete