September 18, 2014

flower patch sightings.

Lori Holt has another adorable new line by the name of Flower Patch and I am just aching to get my hands on some .... wink.   
(image borrowed from Lori's blog - thanks Lori)
A couple of my dear sponsors are carrying these cute prints.  Here are their links :
Donna's Lavender Nest is carrying these adorable six prints in yardage.  Donna will also cut to the size you need (ie; fat quarter, quarter yard, half yard) - isn't that so sweet!!
The Fat Quarter Shop has fat quarter bundles, 5" stackers, 10" stackers, and 2 1/2" rolie polies.  
In addition they are carrying brown one yard bundles
Each one yard bundle includes 8 one yard cuts.
 
I'm aching I tell ya!
This fabric = pure love!  xo

5 comments:

  1. Can not WAIT to get my hands on some. *sigh* I need to win the lottery.....oh wait. I guess that means I need to buy a ticket, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ATTRACTIVE>LOVE THESE!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single thing Lori produces. She has such a wonderful eye for color and pattern, and her quilts just make my heart beat faster. I would love some of this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool.. I didn't know that fabric came like that. : ) you can tell that I don't sew. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.