July 28, 2014

Fat Quarter Style giveaway.

It's Sew Emma is proud to introduce their second book! Fat Quarter Style which includes 12 fat quarter quilts that can be made in four sizes: crib, lap, twin and queen! With a variety of styles and genres, there is something for everyone. This book is perfect for quilters of all skill levels!  And the sweet girls over at The Fat Quarter Shop have shared two copies, one for me and one for you!
Just leave your name and I will choose a winner on August 4.  One week from today.
giveaway closed.

64 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2014

    thanks for a chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an exciting new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet--love a new book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely looks exciting

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good fat quarter book is a great thing! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very nice! Have a nice time!
    Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the chance, it looks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that it gives size options. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 28, 2014

    Hello, doesn't this new book look interesting!
    Thanks for a chance to win!
    Happy Stitching!

    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited about this new book! Pick me please!
    satterfieldfamily@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to own this book! Thanks for the opportunity!

    qltdiva1@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it has easy beginner quilts throw my name in the hat. It looks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the looks of the quilts I've seen from this book. I'd love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Sew Emma patterns and Fat Quarter Shop has the best fabric - what a great combination. Would love to win this book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win! This books like awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to win this book. Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the quilts I've seen from this book. Would LOVE to win a copy.Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This book would be a treasure to own. Thanks for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to win this. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

    katie at dekabyte dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the chance at winning. This would indeed be a timely win, as I have 5 lap size to make before the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Count me in! Looks like a great book filled with ideas on using up some of my fat quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks like a neat book. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This book looks great! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ohhh... now I need to find that box of FQ's that are stashed somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to win this book! thank you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This looks like a great book. Thanks for the chance to win one!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How fun! Thanks for offering this book.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love the book. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Waving hello......would SEW love this book!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Me too! My quilt bookshelf is in need of some great books! thanks for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like a fun book!
    ourbusylittlebunch(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This book looks like a really cute book. I have lots of fat quarters so this book would be a great addition to my quilting library. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great book - just the thing for a newbie like me! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This looks like a great book with loads of projects. Thanks for the chance to win.
    therese.aiken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for the chance to win !

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the FQS and would love to win this book:-)
    hildy@ebertzeder(dot)de

    ReplyDelete
  38. This would be a wonderful book!!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Looking forward to maybe win this great book..
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Fat Quarter Shop is an awesome store. I would love to win their new book.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to win this book!

    debi1953@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would really like this book. Looks like some great quilt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I've had my eye on this book too. Thanks for the chance to win one!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Looks like a great book! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Looks a fabulous book - can I join in from England??

    ReplyDelete
  46. This would be a great book to win - I am looking for something to make my hubby that he can wrap up in!

    Thanks - Sharon Buford

    ReplyDelete
  47. would love to have it, thanks tjwbew@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would love to win
    I need motivation to make a new quilt

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would love to win! I really want that book.

    ReplyDelete
  50. That sounds like a great book. I have lots of fabric to use, but can't decide on a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love to win this book it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love to win as I have a collection of FQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think this book would make a great addition to my library. I have a fat quarter bundle of Scrumptious that is just waiting to be used. Thanks for the lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am looking for some crib sizes quilt patterns, and this book just tell my name ;) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  56. AnonymousJuly 30, 2014

    Cover on this book looks so fresh and lovely! Thanks for a chance to try out some new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Looks like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love the FQS patterns - they always look fabulous. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great looking book - thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Looks like a fun book. Thanks for the chance to win. HUGS... and stitches

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love seeing all your pretty quilts. They are always so colorful. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete