Lori Holt shared a super fun and easy tutorial on her instagram, that I am following along with. It is never too late to play along and you can find lots of inspiration under #scrappycrossroads.
I am getting caught up on bee blocks. With a couple more to go. It has been so much fun participating in the bees knees quilting bee. I hate that I need to step away, but it is all in finding balance.
Did you happen to see Me and My Sister Designs blog hop for their latest pattern makin' it cute?? Oh mercy, these flowers are so cute! I ordered the pattern and stalked my poor mailman until it arrived. Then made it immediately. Mine is a magnet on the fridge and I smile every time I see it.
Kathy did the cutest quilting on my dottie table topper!! I was able to get the binding sewn on the other day! Happy happy happy! wink.
The first one I made is heading to be quilted and then to a new home. I sure hope you are having a fabulous summer! The days seem to go by so fast! Thank you for dropping by my little space here in blogland. xo

You have the best scap basket of anyone I know!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit to your blog (via Fabric Tuesday) and I love the fun and cheery feel of the fabrics you use. I love the top block and will be checking that out soon (I can never say no to a truly scrappy block). I am also a new follower on Feedly and can't wait to read what you do in the future and get caught up with what you've done in the past. Lots of inspiration!
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy! Do you use 1 1/2" strips on the inner round of the leaders & enders, and then 2 1/2" strips on the outer round? Or mix and match as you see fit? I can't wait to have enough scraps to make a scrappy quilt just like it! :) I better get busy, I suppose.
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job! Beautiful work
ReplyDeleteTrish lovely quilts. One question, if we dont have Instagram can we still get the tutorial ??
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear from you Trish. I hope you are enjoying your summer. I love all the quilty photos :) Your box quilt top is so nice - I especially like the addition of the dark blue fabric - it sure makes everything pop!
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
I think I'm going to try Lori's IG tutorials...maybe in Sept. I have August all booked with Christmas sewing. Looks like a fun quilt!
ReplyDelete