Congratulations Chris!
Just sent an email to you. xo
The second week of the Great Granny Sew Along, is in progress. You can see some of the adorable blocks being made over at the Great Granny Sew Along flickr page.
Lori Holt's latest book, and companion to the sew along, Great Granny Squared is an overload of cuteness!! Seriously!
Between her latest line of fabric, Vintage Happy, and the several projects this book has to offer ... be still my heart! And guess what?! I have a copy to give away today - just for you!! Yay!
Just leave your name and an email where I can reach you to be entered. Winner to be announced this Friday, May 2nd!!
giveaway closed.

I also love the new fabric line!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great book!
Everything Lori does is super cute, just seen her new patterns today! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful pattern. I'd love to win! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletekatie at dekabyte dot com
Ohhhh...would be thrilled to have a copy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win a copy of this book!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win! I enjoy your blog.
ReplyDeleteThe book looks so great, thank you for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletehildy(at)ebertzeder(dot)de
I would love to win Lori's new book - she has such cute projects. Thank you for the chance.
ReplyDeletetgreen (at) asis (dot) com
I would love to win Lori's book for my daughter! I love everything Lori designs :)
ReplyDeleteI would be happy to win this book, thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletePlease count me in. I've quilted a few of these tops and drool with each one. It's time for my own with guidance of good book. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love this book! I also think her new pattern "Tumble Dry" is fun. Thank you for hosting the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWould feel "Sew Blessed" to win!!!!!! Good luck everyone, and thanks for the chance. XXXX
ReplyDeleteI would also like to win, please add my name.
ReplyDeleteI would so love to have this book - if you are posting internationally?!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd love to win this! Thanks for the chance to enter!
ReplyDeleteHELLO, would love to win this neat book!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a winning chance!
HAPPY STITCHING!
msstitcher1214@gmail.com
Lori has a way of making sewing fun. Happy colors and fun blocks. Reminds me of the puzzles I like to put together I guess, but at the end of the day the pieces don't get broken up and put away - no they make a wonderful quilt! Way more enjoyable!!
ReplyDeletethanks, tjwbewatcharterdotnet
ReplyDeleteWow what a great giveaway! Thank you! I've been wanting to get in on this sew along too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish - I'd love to win a copy!
ReplyDeleteOh, the fabric is just... so Lori Holt. Thanks for this giveaway
ReplyDeleteWonderful giveaway, but I already have the book so don't include me. I would hate to take it from someone else! I can attest though, it is a gorgeous book, and I hope to find time soon to actually start the quilt!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you to give away this extra copy! I would love to win it :-)
ReplyDeleteI need this book. I must start the quilt-along.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed~~Thank you for the chance!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity to win! qltdiva1@fuse.net, fingers crossed:)
ReplyDeleteI love the cover quilt. Thanks for the chance
ReplyDeleteOoh fun giveaway! I've been wanting this book. Thanks for the chance to win it!
ReplyDeleteIt would be so GREAT to win Lori's new book. Love the projects in it! They was just way too cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chance to win. It looks like a great book!
ReplyDeleteI've looked at this book so many times! I'm obsessed with Granny squares - so much fun to make! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, and I've been using a lot of vintage lately. Tsarina206@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a wonderful book! Thank you for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win thus adorable book! Rcoyle at olemiss dot edu
ReplyDeleteI have this book on my birthday list. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI sure would love to win this terrific book! Thanks
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this - Lori Holt designs the best patterns and fabrics! thank you for the chance to win...
ReplyDeleteI am such a Lori Holt fan. Her designs and fabric are sew happy and bring smiles to whoever looks at them. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win a copy of Great Granny Squared!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun giveaway.
onlybas(at)aol(dot) com
Would love to win a copy of this book! deb@greening1.com
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great giveaway! I love Lori Holt's patterns and fabrics -- just too stinkin' cute! Thank you for the chance. marcab77@aol.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for the generous giveaway - I love Lori's work, but I don't have this one yet. I do have plans to make a big Granny Square quilt for my bed someday. eamylove@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI am new to quilting and blogging. I would like to be entered for a chance to win this book.
ReplyDeletefran@pomsinc.net
Thanks!
I would love to win Lori's new book! Thanks for this beautiful giveaway.
ReplyDeleteLaura
Such a sweet giveaway!! I would love a chance to win! Thank you Trish! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteLori is AMAZING! And so are you! Thank you for the sweet giveaway Trish!
ReplyDeleteHad done the Great Granny Sew Along and would love to have the book for all the variations! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog and love your patterns. I would like to enter your give away.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sylvia perennial48@yahoo.com
Looks good. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! I love the Lord too, and I like that you said so in your profile!. :) sarah@forrussia.org
ReplyDeleteI don't crochet but I'd love to make granny square quilt. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeletejen dot barnard at btinternet dot com
The book looks wonderful! Thanks,
ReplyDeleteKathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net
It looks gorgeous! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteThis would be a fun book to have in my quilting library. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI've been making a quilt with the great granny squares - fun, fun!! Thanks for the chance to win the book!
ReplyDeleteSo excited about this book! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteOooooh this book is sooooo Awesome!! Know it would love to come live in my sewin' room!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win! ksmith8@emich.edu
ReplyDeleteLoris book looks great. I'd love to get a look at it.
ReplyDeleteI would love this book. It would be awesome to have so I could use it with my 30's fabric I have coming. mamalisa61@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love a copy of this book - I love granny squares and have had a look briefly at the book - I would so love it !! Talesofmrsh@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a great book for making scrappy quilts. Thanks for doing this give-away!
ReplyDeletejulianaellington@gmail.com
I would love a copy of this book. I have been wanting to give Granny Quilts a try.
ReplyDeleteMe! ME! MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE! I hope I win!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance. Thanks for the tutorials. You do amazing work.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win a copy of Lori's new book. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteOh, I want that book so much!
ReplyDeleteI love her style! This would be a fun book to own!
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely book, thanks for the chance
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great book, thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteGreat fabrics and book. Toss my name in the hat...:)
ReplyDeleteI am really excited about Lori's book, I love the look of granny squares but don't crochet. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to have that!! Chrishart80atgmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a great book! I would love to have a copy.
ReplyDeleteLovely. I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteLovely, bright and cheerful looking book valerie.boudier@ntlworld.com
ReplyDeleteAwesome book! Would be great to have it on my sewing library :)
ReplyDeletejessibeth.viera[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks so much for the chance to win. I am in love with this book, and her fabric is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jodi
Ooh I;d love to win it! THanks for the chance. Aliciakey@brightok.net
ReplyDelete