I have spent my on-line time over at instagram sharing some winter deep cleaning, some secret sewing for an upcoming Moda Bake Shop recipe and also some fun sewing, like these sweet houses, designed by Lori Holt. I am in love with making these houses! I need 9 for the wall hanging I am making.
Another project I am working on is a rag wreath for my kitchen.
So far I have all the gingham tied on and am now waiting for a yard of Bake Sale Cherry on Blue from Bake Sale Collection by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs from Fashionable Fabrics. Isn't it so cute?!
Have a lovely weekend! xo





Your houses look like fun places. Great fabric choices & so well sewn!
ReplyDeleteI love your houses, I have a "house" wall hanging on my 2014 to-do list as well!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, the houses! I need to check my instagram to see what you have been doing:>)
ReplyDeleteLove the cherry fabric!! Are the houses larger than the houses in Quilty Fun? I haven't tried that block.....yet :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteYour houses are adorable! I love the floral fabrics you are using for the actual houses.
ReplyDeleteLove those little houses! It's going to be so cute once you put it all together.
ReplyDeleteI used to make rag wreaths all the time. Yours will look great with that cherry fabric!
♥
I bought the 100 Block magazine just for this pattern! Love your houses!!
ReplyDeleteAll of your houses are so cute, really makes me want to get busy and make some!! Have a great weekend, I have been enjoying your progress on instagram and reminds me that I need to do that too, clean!!
ReplyDeleteI made my first house block this week too. I used the block with shamrocks to make a door banner for March. I hope to quilt it this weekend. Thanks for sharing you darling houses!
ReplyDeleteDarling houses and prints! Looking forward to seeing your pretty wreath! Happy weekend! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteYour house is so cute, you have such a talent at picking fabrics!
ReplyDelete