This sweet little quilt is for a very special little girlwho is due to be born in just a few weeks. Her precious name is Grace Anne, and she shares the same middle name as myself and her mom! I can hardly wait to meet her!
I love the name Grace Anne ( my middle name is Grace!) And Grace Anne and her mom are going to love that precious quilt that will keep her warm with Grama's love even when you can't be there :) its beautiful Trish.
What cute fabric.
ReplyDeleteIt is so pretty and I know the little one will love it. Grace is a beautiful name and congrats on the upcoming new addition to the family.
ReplyDeleteSo, so, so sweet! I love her little name. You will LOVE meeting her!
ReplyDeleteI love the name Grace Anne ( my middle name is Grace!) And Grace Anne and her mom are going to love that precious quilt that will keep her warm with Grama's love even when you can't be there :) its beautiful Trish.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! That is my middle name too :) So excited for you!
ReplyDelete