As you sew along with us, you will be creating this adorable sampler that Lori designed, using blocks from her recently released, Quilty Fun book. (Purchased here.)
Very Kerry Berry is kicking of this week with apple blocks. As well as a giveaway!!! Two 3.5" rolie polies of Lori's newest line, Gracie Girl. cute cute cute!!
Here are my apples.
I can't wait to see yours!!




Love the apple blocks. Great job
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to join in but I know I wouldn't keep up, however, I will look forward to your updates. Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I have added mine to the Flickr group.
ReplyDeleteLove your fabric choices!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to finally join in on a sew along!!! Your apples are adorable! Mine are almost done...can't wait to get home from work and get them done!! Super excited to see your mittens :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteAgh! So cute! I just saw the first post and she said the block only took her an hour to make. I have a week, gonna try this :)
ReplyDeleteHello¡¡¡¡¡ I like your blog and I love the Apple bloks.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
Your apples are sew sweet!!! I'm participating, but haven't made mine yet. I'm trying to get my stash in order first!
ReplyDeleteYour apples are adorable! I'm trying to decide if I want to join in the fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, Your blog is so pretty . . . I love the cheerful colors and the delightful patterns that you use. I am a new-bee quilter and I am searching the web for inspiration and any help that I can glean from experienced quilters like yourself. I am in the process of creating my first quilt (solo quilt) and learning as I go. I would love it if you would visit and I am open to any and all suggestions. My present goal is to make two cozy quilts, one each for my two granddaughters as Christmas gifts. I am blogging my progress and have just finished piecing and basting the front and back to the batting, ready to start quilting :)
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower, Connie :)
P.S. do you have any past posts that show how to add binding . . . I've never done this step or had any training.