November 15, 2013

fabric giveaway from green fairy quilts.

giveaway winner is :
Today I have a fabulous giveaway from a dear sponsor Green Fairy Quilts.
Green Fairy Quilts is a great online shop with the newest Moda pre-cuts at the best prices!  


In addition to what is currently available, pre-order of upcoming lines is available and will ship immediately after they receive them - with free shipping on all US pre-orders.
Today's giveaway is for a fat eighth bundle of Wrens and Friends by Gina Martin for Moda.
To enter : head on over to Green Fairy Quilts and sign up for their newsletter.  By doing so you will receive updates on amazing sales, new products and  promotional discounts!!  
Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know.  

Giveaway winner will be announced November 20th.  
*giveaway now closed* 

72 comments:

  1. What a cute bundle! I've been getting her newsletter for quite sometime. Not only does she have wonderful sales, she's an amazing quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get her newsletter on my inbox. I love every piece of fabric she carries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I receive their newsletter and love ordering from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been getting Judi's newsletter for a while now. I love her new logo and header!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been getting the newsletter for quite awhile. I have ordered from Green Fairy Quilts in the past. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have been receiving their newsletter for some time! I have ordered many times from them - they are an awesome store. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get her newsletter too......great site, and I happily love her selection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get her newsletter too......great site, and I happily love her selection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great shop! Great selection! I signed up! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already get all of the Green Fairy Quilts newsletters. This is a very generous and great giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get their newsletter with my quilting email address (To keep track of all things quilty) - pnkquilter at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also already get her newsletter!!! Yes, she does have a great eye for fun fabric, thanks for a great giveaway!!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I subscribe to their newsletter! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great fabric, I already subscribe to their newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Green Fairy! I follow and Gina Martin is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that bundle! I'm a newsletter subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I already receive their newsletter. Thanks to both of you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am now a subscriber. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I already receive the newsletter. Thank you for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I get the GF newsletter - thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i already get their news letter

    ReplyDelete
  22. I already receive their newsletter. Thanks for a great giveaway.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great giveaway. I already get the Green Fairy Quilts newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good Morning Trish, I just signed up for the newsletter. Thank you for turning me on to this lovely site. I live in a very small town and have to travel to a neighboring town to find a good quilt shop, so it would be nice to have the opportunity to order on line especially in the winter when the roads are icy. I really dislike driving in bad weather. I am new to quilting, but the quilting bug has certainly bitten my heart. Please add my name to your give-a-way :) Connie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just signed up for the newsletter. Thanks for the heads up on their shop and for hosting this opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am signed up for the GF newsletter! They do have the best deals! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm especially fond of that Wrens & Friends, Leaves in Tangerine! I'm signed up for the newsletter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've been following Green Fairy Quilts for a while now, more recently on Facebook and signed up for the newsletter. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for this opportunity to win such a cute bundle! I am already a subscriber to their newsletter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. HELLO, what a cute collection+fantastic giveaway!
    Already subscribe to GFQ'S Newsletter!
    Thanks to you+GFQ'S for sharing!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am already signed up for their newsletter! They are my favorite site to buy precuts from-- she always has the latest fabric, shipping is free, and her sales are fantastic! I've been eyeing Wren and Friends for awhile and would love to win! The colors are out of my comfort zone a bit and I need to challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for this chance, I already get her newsletter. What pretty fabrics, looking for some red and whites and then this hits my email box. THANKS
    aka kingcooper0001@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for the tip, great shop. I've joined in for the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I already get their newsletter and have bought from their shop many times. Would love to win :).

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am a big fan of Green Fairy quilts--can't even tell you how many of their little green pens I have collected....hehehe I love that they send a new one with each order!! I have a good stash of them!! :) Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love Judi's blog and her awesome quilting! Now signed up for her newsletter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I already receive the newsletter, but I signed in again just to be sure.

    Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    Happy Sewing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am signed up! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I signed up for their newsletter a while ago ~ Thanks for the chance (fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I signed up to receive the newsletter. I really enjoy your blog. You're work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I receive their newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I receive their newsletter. I love their prices!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I receive their newsletter and love purchasing from them. Fabulous prices & quick shipping! What a generous giveaway. Thanks for the chance! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I subscribe to their newsletter and have ordered from them several times. Good service and great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have gotten their newsletter for awhile and order fabric for them all the time. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I subscribe to their newsletter! Thanks for the chance!! michellenicole713@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I receive the newsletter :) Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I signed up for their newsletter! Great giveaway! Looks like a great shop to order fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Signed up for their newsletter! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love to win that bundle. I signed up for the newsletter! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  51. I receive their newsletter. Thanks for a lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I receive their newsletter. Love their shop, it is the first place I look when wanting precuts.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I happily receive Green Fairy's newsletter. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a lovely bundle of fabrics. I have signed up and it's going to be wonderful to see what they have on offer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have been getting their newsletter. Love those Wren fabrics. They would make a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love Green Fairy Quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love Green Fairy Quilts. Signed up for their newsletter.I would dearly love to win that pretty bundle of fabrics please! Thank You for a lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I already receive the newsletter and have ordered from them in the past. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I just found your beautiful blog! I'll be back. meanwhile, I already receive their newsletter and love this beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I've been getting the newsletter for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I have been getting the newsletter for a long time - I really love Judi's quilting - she really inspired me when I bought my longarm. Thank you for hosting the giveaway. P.S. I love your blog too - I just had to buy some fabrics that I have seen you using on your blog - so thank you for your inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I already get the newsletter and have ordered from them. Excellent fabric and excellent service!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love Wrens & Friends and all of your projects! Signed up for the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I already receive the newsletter. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I receive the newsletter. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I do receive the newsletter, but love the site. I am always there buying stuff!
    Thanks for the chance to win the beautiful bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I do receive the newsletter, but love the site. I am always there buying stuff!
    Thanks for the chance to win the beautiful bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I do receive the newsletter, but love the site. I am always there buying stuff!
    Thanks for the chance to win the beautiful bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I do receive the newsletter, but love the site. I am always there buying stuff!
    Thanks for the chance to win the beautiful bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I just subscribed. What a fun website! I'll be ordering soon. Thaks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete