I have joined instagram and am having a ball connecting with other quilters many of them friends I have made through this little blog! If you would like, you can follow me here. I have recently been sharing the pillowcases I have been making for my little etsy shop! They are so much fun! I don't want to stop making them.
If you have a pillowcase in mind that is not listed, just convo. me I would be more than happy to put together a custom order for you.


There is still time to enter Wrens and Friends fat eight fabric bundle giveaway.
Go here and good luck!!

















Oh, your pillowcases are so pretty. I'm really smitten with the one that has the plaid trim and the pink roses that look like they could have been stamped on the fabric though I know they aren't. What is the name of that piece?
ReplyDeleteI've, as yet, not jumped on the Instagram bandwagon. Maybe now I should!! Have a great weekend.
Love the pillowcases. Am now following you on instagram.
ReplyDeleteInstagram is so much FUN! Your pillowcases are darling! Love the Christmas fabrics...cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteI signed up for Instagram a while I have not had much time to play with it. Your pillow cases look great. Love your fabric choices.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Your pillowcases are adorable! My sister & I are still thinking about making some for the kids for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish!! These are super cute and that gnome fabric is adorable!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteP.S. I've been trying to send you an email and it keeps bouncing back.:(
I can't believe how cute they are. I'm jealous. They are lovely.
ReplyDeleteI l♥ve those red and white Christmas cases, (I know you're shocked, lol), but they are all adorable!
ReplyDeleteAww, these are so sweet and love all the prints!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteTricia - your pillowcases are adorable !!!
ReplyDelete