blocks.
Mr. Winter has rediscovered our address and has decided to drop in for a visit. Brr is it cold outside. The perfect weather for staying indoors and sewing quilt blocks. I have six Christmas quilt blocks sewn and am now caught up sewing blocks for Donna's sample quilt along. I hope you are having a wonderful and warm week! xo
What adorable quilt !!!! Great job.
ReplyDeleteSo Mr. Winter found your address too. I too love sewing indoors while the wind howls outside, but feel for all who have to be on the road in such weather.
ReplyDeleteI love your blocks and how clean and exact they are. Back to practicing mine....!
I love all your blocks, especially the one made out of April Showers. I'm really looking forward to that line. Have a wonderful and warm Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThese colors and prints are so cute together! How many more blocks do you need?
ReplyDelete