Going to the mailbox and discovering I have another bee block package is such a treat. Thank you ladies for sewing my special fabric into such adorable swoon blocks!!
Trish, I had to laugh when I looked through your blocks! One is identical to one of mine... the green outer with children on pink. They all look beautiful! I didn't put brown in my quilt, instead saved it and some of the yellow and greens. Anyhoo, here are a few of my blocks... with the twin to yours!
When I first saw these blocks, I thought how in the world can you get them done so quickly?? Then I saw that they came in the mail. LOL What a special treat!
Stitchers and fellow bloggers are so generous. We are so lucky. Happy Stitching!
ReplyDeleteHappy mail indeed! Those blocks look fantastic Trish.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! These are beautiful! What a gorgeous quilt you will have!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful block pattern, and I am in LOVE with the fabric combinations - the choice of brown is perfect!
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
They are so beautiful. I need to start making blocks for my quilts. I am a newbie at quilting.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...the Swoon is on my list of loves! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and such pretty fabrics!
ReplyDeleteTrish, I had to laugh when I looked through your blocks! One is identical to one of mine... the green outer with children on pink. They all look beautiful! I didn't put brown in my quilt, instead saved it and some of the yellow and greens. Anyhoo, here are a few of my blocks... with the twin to yours!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mybrownbagstudio.com/2013/08/swooning-along.html
Those blocks are great! One of these days I'll get around to trying Swoon. Your finished quilt will be wonderful & what great memories it will hold.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw these blocks, I thought how in the world can you get them done so quickly?? Then I saw that they came in the mail. LOL What a special treat!
ReplyDeleteTrish your blocks look great. Love the fabrics.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great day.
Hugs
donna