October 29, 2013

2013 quilt sampler.

I just finished sewing Donna's block number 2 from her 2013 quilt sampler.  It measures 11" rather than the 10.5" so rather than cutting off my corners I plan to sew sashing that will increase the block to a 12.5" block (just like the first one).
 I hope your week is off to a great start!  xo

9 comments:

  1. It looks great! I need to get going on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favorite quilts is made with this block. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks and the fabric is darling :) Have a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the fun fabrics you are using. No, I would not want to trim all my nice neat corners off, either. Adding sashing sounds like a perfect solution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blocks Trish ! Liv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics you are useing in this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seem to remember Renee having the same problem with her second block, at any rate, it's pretty and I know you've got it all worked out:>) It's going to be another beauty :>)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful Trish!
    xxLori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.