We are expecting rain too~ I just brought in my chair cushions and table covers. I like your spool block. Always one of my favorite~ hugs~
You blocks look great.Hugsdonna
It's been raining here all day. I just spent the day cleaning up the house, and messing around. Kind of a rainy day off. I SHOULD have been sewing :)
Looks good!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
We are expecting rain too~ I just brought in my chair cushions and table covers. I like your spool block. Always one of my favorite~ hugs~
ReplyDeleteYou blocks look great.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
It's been raining here all day. I just spent the day cleaning up the house, and messing around. Kind of a rainy day off. I SHOULD have been sewing :)
ReplyDeleteLooks good!
ReplyDelete