July 18, 2013

hello.

Just wanted to take a moment and say hi!  
Thank you so much for the kind comments left on recent posts.  You are so sweet!  I have been blessed by the friends I have made via this humble little blog.
So, yesterday turned out to be a very productive day!  I love that don't you?!  Clean house, laundry basket empty, yummy dinner for my family, and all my sewing goals met. 
The table topper is currently en route to my dear quilter, along with a wall hanging pattern that I recently created.  Both were so much fun!  I can hardly wait to share them with you!
I am going to try and work my way back around to your blogs and say hi!  I have missed our visits and am looking forward to catching up.

5 comments:

  1. It feels so good to have some finishes. Looking forward to seeing what you have been creating.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always feels so good to have everything around the house done before the weekend. I hope you enjoy it! Today's the day I attempt to make a dress! :) Excited but nervous all at the same time. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely positive post, it always feels good to tick things of the to do list. Love that picture too ~ Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Things are definitely in 'good order' at your place! Yay! Blogging is fun but doesn't rank higher than family and home so "all things in their proper place" and balance. Lovely post and look forward to seeing your recent creations.....Hugs and blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly wait to see it! I'm sure it's fabulous - love the prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.