July 17, 2013

wip wednesday. piecing.

I designed a pattern.  A table topper that can very easily translate into a quilt.  Right now I am working on just one block.  It will finish at around 32".  I know.  That is huge.  But I simply love this block and have held it close to my heart, until now.    I hope you will love it as much as I do, once the pattern becomes available.  I have the written work done, now it is on to the sewing and then of course quilting.
Since I am in such a mood for fall (my dearest northern girl readers please don't be mad)  I have chosen to play with 30's playtime and flour sack in "fall-ish" colors.

I honestly can't remember the last time I have turned my sewing machine on so this is indeed quite a treat.  My laundry room is right next door so I am trying to balance the two.    

Thank you for visiting.
Have a lovely day.

11 comments:

  1. How could I be mad at you Trish? Lol! I can't wait to see this pattern. I know it will be gorgeous:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider those prints full of summer sunshine (w/, maybe, hints of that next season!). I know I will love the outcome. Blessings.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favorite season, so I am always ready for it to arrive with warm days and crisp, cool nights. I love the prints and can't wait to see your finished block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fabric. Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Northern reader and I want fall too!!! Time for Mary Jane shoes. :)
    Can't wait to see what you are up too. It will be lovely for sure.
    Shann

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go, Girl! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish, I look forward to seeing the finished block! I love those fabrics. And I agree with you, as fall is on my mind as well. It's just much, much too hot for my liking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will love your block, I'm sure. You have great taste & always come up with wonderful patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see it, I know it will be a beauty! I just got my quilt back using your Moda Bakeshop pattern. It came out lovely! Once its bound I will put it on the blog. It's so stinking hot up here in the north that thinking of fall is quite comforting. Have a good day sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing the block!! Love those fabrics! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.