May 21, 2013

tutorial tuesday. dresden fan block.

 
In March, Sinta mailed out gorgeous fabrics to us, for her bee blocks of choice.  Yes, I said March ... shame on me.  Just getting them back to her way at the end of May.  I am so sorry it has taken me this long Sinta.
Like most of the bee blocks we all made this year, this one was a first for me!  Which has been so wonderful!  I have really enjoyed trying new blocks and techniques!  
The tutorial for this dresden fan block can be found here.  I am seriously thinking about making one for myself.  Seriously.  Go check it out.
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week and that you are enjoying my little tutorial tuesday contributions.   
My prayers are with those in MO who were affected by the tornado yesterday.  xo

8 comments:

  1. Love this block and the fabric is adorable too!! I went to the link you provided and it is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely block ... Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your version of the Dresden fan! It has a modern look to it with the alternating white fans. The little daisy print just "kills it" as my kids would say (that's a good thing)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Trish! Thank you so much! I am going to love this quilt... it is so fun to see the blocks you made. I am really excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is stunning! Love the simplicity yet complexity of the look! Make any sense? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat block. I am going to hop on over and check it out.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! this is a really neat block!! I've enjoyed a "stroll" around your blog as well!

    -Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.