It is raining, thunder, and lightening outside today.
Perfect weather to stay indoors and play with fabric.

My crock-pot is full of black eyed peas with kielbasa for tonight's dinner and I am enjoying piecing Lori's adorable barn blocks! I thought I would introduce blue to my little collection of barns and could hardly wait to do so with some of Lori's latest fabric line bake sale. It is SOO cute!!! Donna sent a little fat quarter bundle to me as a sweet birthday present! Thanks so much Donna! I will think of you every time I use it!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Thanks so much for dropping by! xo

This is so very sweet! I love the fussy cut flower in the center! You do great work!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea. I need to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteSylvia
What beautiful blocks and the fabric is yummy ... Sarah x
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Trish!! I can't wait to give these barns a try, once I get some other projects done!! I am having a little giveaway from sweet Donna's new shoppe! Make sure you pop over! Have a cuddly day! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI love Donna, too. And you. Lovely fabric. You do such good work.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful fabric. Looks fab x
ReplyDeleteHow darling, this quilt is going to be so adorable!
ReplyDeleteHow fun Trish!!!!...what a colorful scrappy barn you are raising:)
ReplyDeleteI hope your crock pot dinner was delish!
Your barns are all adorable. Dinner sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat is the most darling barn block!
ReplyDeletesuper cute.
ReplyDeleteYou are so very welcome Trish. I love how your barn turned out. I am having so much fun making them.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna