May 20, 2013

pattern testing.

 
I recently had the opportunity to test Allison's latest quilt pattern "wallflowers".  I had so much fun sewing her blocks, which measure a wonderful 20" finished!  This particular one ended up as a pillow for my sewing room!
There are no templates and as always, Allison's pattern is super easy to read!  (Love love love her patterns!!!)
Wallflowers pattern is available here (pdf or paper) and can be made into a throw (9 blocks), twin (12 blocks), or queen (16 blocks).  
 Thanks so much Allison! xo

19 comments:

  1. I really like this pattern, I also love the colors you chose for the block and the way you arranged them!! Cute pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your pillow, great fabric choices! Gingham Style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pillow (especially the gingham)!! I think I NEED this pattern :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! Love the prints and the pattern is so pretty!! Happy Monday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling; I also love your hand quilting-perfect stitches.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the red and white! Is that Lori's fabric? Big blocks sound great, I really NEED this pattern:>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabric you've used. I love the way you put fabrics and colours together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is a great block. I love every Cluck Cluck Sew design. How fun that you are one of her pattern testers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely block Trish I love the red gingham !
    Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out so great...and thank you again for testing it...your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That block makes the perfect pillow. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this nice big chunky block! Beautiful pillow and quilt. Love the red/white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Allison's wallflower pattern is gorgeous! Your pillow is adorable, so bright and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a pretty block for not having any templates :) Both her blocks and yours came out beautifully!
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks so great as a pillow, and the quilt pattern is super cute. I love the new big block quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yummy pillow! And yes, Allison's patterns are easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute pillow... another wonderful pattern by CCS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great pattern. And your fabric selection was spot on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.