Allergies got the better of me this past week, including a complementary ear infection, which at that point everything came to a stop. If you know me in real life, you know I don't sit still well. That actually bothered me more than the pain in my ear and the fact I could no longer breathe. ha ha ha.
However, I took advantage of the down time to stock my little etsy shop. What a treat!!
I just love making these little crochet pincushions.
Each one is made with acrylic yarn ("I Love This Yarn" by Hobby Lobby) and filled with crushed walnut shells.
They make a charming addition to your sewing room while containing your pins close by. Another suggestion is a sweet little gift for your sewing friend(s) or goodie bag treats to take to your upcoming quilting retreat. Each are available here in my little shop.
Thank so much for visiting today.






They are just adorable Trish! They'll sell out in no time... I'm thinking you'd better sit still a little while longer and keep crocheting!
ReplyDeleteMy girls opened an etsy shop yesterday and I can't wait to see where it takes them!
I really love these cute little pincushions. Thank you so much for sending me one as a gift. Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteyour pin cushions are so sweet. hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHey Trish!
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't "been by" in a few days...Spring Break over here...all of us have terrible allergies....we take Claritin like it is candy during allery season...must be something about the MS air! Hope you feel better, Stefanie
I'm actually hoarding my little stash of these pin cushions - I was able to part with some, but still have 4 - for 4 friends...or for me!
ReplyDelete