I finished barn number three from Lori's Barn Along, this week! Yay! I am having so much fun constructing them!!
These squares are tiny!
Starting at 1 1/2" squares.
The little birdie square is my favorite!
I received the sweetest little package of Lecien fat quarters from Donna (who is also building barns) and could hardly wait to use the red for building the latest barn! Thanks Donna!!





Great barns!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I'm hoping to get my row along outer border on today...and then I'll get back to barn building! I LOVE that Lecien you used in your barn...what collection is it from?
ReplyDeleteSo I think that #3 has become my favorite! The roof print is adorable and I love how the flowers in the barn print coordinates with it.
ReplyDeleteStefanie
This is going to be the most adorable quilt ever!
ReplyDeleteThey're beautiful! Is that Little Red floral I spy on the roof? :)
ReplyDeleteLove them all!! So cute!! Happy weekend Trish!
ReplyDeleteYour are so welcome my dear. I love how your barn turned out. I am loving making them.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Your barns are so adorable! You have the cutest stash of fabric, always a surprise to see what you are going to use!!
ReplyDeleteI love it so much Trish and I want to know about the red lecien too!
ReplyDeleteThese barn blocks are soooo cute! I'm kinda wishing I had a grandchild to make this for. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour barn blocks are really cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your Barns! The red is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYour barns are so cute! I totally have a thing for house quilts (-:
ReplyDelete