April 17, 2013

barn block four.

 
 
 
All four of my quilty barn along blocks now have darling scrappy borders.  This has been such a fun quilt to put together!  Lori always shares the cutest projects!  
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

25 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Trish! These are sooo pretty! I just love the way it has all come together :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Trish! These are sooo pretty! I just love the way it has all come together :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish they couldn't be prettier!! Love the way they all look together! Your fabric choices are perfect too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Setting them all together gives such a good idea of how adorable this is giong to be! I love the scrappy borders and each barn is just so sweet! How big are you going tomakeit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute barns!
    Amandak@whatthebobbin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! I like house quilts anyways. Your idea of putting pieced blocks inside the solid part of the house or barn is so fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those! They're darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your barns are so pretty and the scrappy borders just make the whole effect gorgeous! I can hardly wait to get started on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these barns! Are you making a small quilt with them or are you doing the Row Along?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your barns are adorable! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How stinkin' cute is that? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is the cutest thing i've come across all day! i might have to go back and add your "quilty barn along" to my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeep!! Trish, the barn blocks are so cute and the scrappy borders are perfect!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your barns and all the barns people around make. Lori is so sweet to chare these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them Trish!!!...you're sashing strips look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute and adorable....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Trish, these look so great! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my these are looking soooo gorgeous, Trish! I just love the colours and the way you have put them together!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so glad I involved myself in this project. Yours are incredibly darling. I love them. Our colors are so similar we could put them together and have HUGE barn quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute and such a nice twist on schoolhouses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are adorable! Your fabric choices are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Trisha! When you comment on my blog, I don't get an email notification. I'm sorry for not replying to your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the barn quilt barn blocks! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.