April 20, 2013

scattered is finished.

quilt stats :
pattern is scattered by Allison Harris (Cluck Cluck Sew)
measures 61" x 73" and is machine pieced
fabric top made with :
Bleached White Moda Bella and Summer House 
by Lily Ashbury for Moda  
backing :
100% Kona Cotton
binding  :
Gypsy Girl by Lily Ashbury for Moda
sewn on by machine turned and hand stitched 
to back of quilt for a clean finished look 
batting :
100% cotton warm and natural 
handquilting :
by me - over 20 hours  
using DMC perle 8 cotton thread

Washed once for that warm crinkly goodness!
Thanks so much for visiting. 
Have a nice weekend.
xoxo   
(listed in my little etsy shop
 
Fresh Poppy Design

26 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the crisp white background ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful. Please if you have the time it would be lovely to see it spread out so we can see the whole quilt. I love the colors so springlike and fresh. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and pretty! The handquilting is amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my heart skipped a beat when I saw this, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful. I love the colors and the scattered pattern.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilting is gorgeous Trish! Love the pattern and the fabrics. It looks like you had no problem with the pink for the backing running? And of course I Love the gingham binding. I just finished my trip around the world quilt and used, what else, red gingham for the binding:>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scattered is beautiful! I love your hand quilting. :) I can't wait to make my own scattered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, I love your colors and such fabulous detail. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those little stitches. What a happy quilt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this quilt, great job, Trish. The hand quilting is so very wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bright and cheery! Love your hand quilting. It always makes a quilt so special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun quilt! Love the colors!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, it's so gorgeous, and that quilting!!!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's beautiful and I love your fabric choices! Your hand quilting is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It came out so cute and I love your binding choice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My husband would love it, and so do I. He hand quilts my quilts. He thinks machine quilting is cheating. I love your quilt, and the quilting pattern is one even my husband could do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hand stitching is beautiful, it elevates the quilt to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Real nice...you are such a fast hand stitcher too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the look of your quilt Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it. Nice work! The colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice quilt! Beautiful hand stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very simple and oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this pattern! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.